ASI has several membership options, including Distributor, Supplier, Decorator and Multi-Line Representative.
With ASI Distributor Membership you will receive many benefits, including:
- Opportunities to purchase ASI award-winning research and marketing packages, catalogs and websites
- Free ASI magazine subscriptions
- Free access to the ASI Show family of events
- New product information from Suppliers
- Free education and resources
- Exclusing subscription opportunities
- Savings on business services
Can a franchise become a distributor member?
Yes! A Distributor Franchise is a company whom has multiple satellite offices, where each individual is a member of the larger organization. Distributor franchises are members who buy promotional products from suppliers and sell to end-buyers but also pay dues to their main company. The Distributor Franchise Membership is available in the United States and Canada.
Distributor Franchise Members will receive the same benefits as Distributor Members.
Suppliers manufacture or import promotional products. ASI Supplier membership provides many benefits, including:
- Product exposure to 130,000+ distributor sales force
- Strategic ASI Show trade show opportunities
- Free advertising placements - a $500 value
- Savings on essential business services
Decorators embellish promotional products for suppliers and distributors. With ASI Decorator Membership you will receive numerous benefits, including:
- Free access to award-winning research, member directories, magazines, and education
- Networking opportunities at the main ASI Show trade shows
- E-Commerce website
- Free listings on ASI e-newslatters
- Advertising credit of $500
- Free ad on the home page of ESP during the first month of membership.
- Free listing of up to 500 products on the ESP Database
- Opportunity to exhibit at one of ASI’s industry-leading tradeshows
Multi-Line Rep Membership
Multi-Line Reps are traveling advertising specialty experts, often with mobile showrooms. They offer industry knowledge, lots of contacts, and the ability to represent many supplier products. Working with a multi-line rep can save you time, effort and ultimately offer a business relationship that can be very profitable for all parties. For a Multi-Line Rep in your area, consult the listing below - you are sure to find just the right representative to work with your business. If you are interesting in joining ASI as a multi-line rep, please contact ASI Membership at (800) 546-1350, option 3.