Distributor Single Sign On (SSO) Account
A Single Sign On (SSO) account enables ASI Distributor members to log into your ESP Services, ESP Mobile, ASI Education, and ASI Central with the login credentials.
Your SSO account does not apply to ESP Online or the ASI Online Account Manager.
ESP Services are available by going to www.SearchESP.com and enable you to access:
- ESP Web
- ESP Web is the industry's largest and most accurate promotional products sourcing and marketing tool. Use ESP Web to locate items and create professional presentations to send to your customers. Log in today and start utilizing all the features ESP Web offers!
- ESP Websites Admin
- The ESP Websites Admin enables you to manage both ESP Websites and Company Stores. ESP Websites are eCommerce enabled and are able to host social networking links such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. ESP Websites also have the ability to accept coupon codes, are Google Analytics enabled, and complete customization.
- ESP CRM
- ESP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) will help you track leads, optimize sales activities and foster better customer relations with all prospects, clients, vendors, orders, reminders and tasks conveniently located in one place online: ESP!
- ESP Orders
- ESP Orders is an online order management system available with ESP Web. ESP Orders enables distributors to create sales documentation using products from ESP Web with virtually no re-keying!
- Email Marketing
- Send customized emails to targeted prospect lists and start increasing your sales. You'll receive 50 free email sends per month and can purchase more to meet your marketing needs.
- ESP Administrative Tools
- ESP provides administrative controls for setting up preferred suppliers, company preferences, and your company's ESP users, as well as customer and order preferences.
ESP Mobile is a free application that is available for iPhone, iPad and Android users which enables you the opportunity to access their ESP Web on your mobile device.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you will need to download the app from the Apple Store.
- If you are using an Android device, you will need to download the app from the Play Store.
ASI offers free certification through ASI Education. Through the BASI/MASI certification program ASI members can learn about the promotional products industry online as well as through education opportunities at ASI Shows. Take advantage of this free program and join industry colleagues who have already achieved certification!
ASI Central enables distributors to look up supplier, decorator, and multi-line rep information, as well as rate suppliers and access business savings program information. ASI Central also provides news about the promotional products industry and much more!