If you are an active distributor member of ASI®, you can request reimbursement for one night's stay at one of our official hotels. Reimbursement will be for the first night of exhibits only (Jan. 5, Feb. 4 and July 22) and will be based on the flat nightly rate only, no fees or taxes are included.
- All hotel arrangements must be made through MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade), the official housing bureau of ASI Show
- You must attend the exhibits both days (Jan. 5-6, Feb. 4-5 and July 22-23) and the Closing Celebration for the specific show for which you seek reimbursement
- Attendance was verified by having your badge scanned at both exhibit days and at the Closing Celebration
- Offer is one per company, per show
- Companies must be members in good standing at the time of the show in order to be reimbursed
- Each company must have their own published ASI number or subscribe to ASI services to qualify for reimbursement
Claiming Your Reimbursement
- Email your hotel bill(s), including your address, ASI number, and any special instructions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to ASI Show Reimbursement Desk at 866-372-6385.
You can also mail documents to:
Attn: Reimbursement Desk
4800 Street Road
Trevose, PA 19053
- Only actual hotel bills will be accepted; credit card statements are not valid for this offer.
- Requests for reimbursement must be submitted within 30 days from the close of the show
- Failure to include an ASI number may result in a delay in processing
- Be sure to keep copies for your records.
- Hotel rooms are limited to hotel availability and reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Reimbursement will be made by an electronic Visa gift card that can only be used for online purchases. You can choose the option of having a physical card mailed to you for a $5.00 fee.
- Gift card will be in U.S. dollar currency
- Once card is activated, funds will be available for 6 months.
- Reimbursements will be emailed 10-12 weeks following submission of documents
- Offer may not be combined with any other ASI or ASI Show promotions or discounts
Any dispute or questions arising from your participation in this offer will be decided within the sole discretion of the ASI Show. ASI Show is not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this offer or the ASI Show.
Note that MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade) is the only official housing company associated with our event. While other hotel re-sellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the ASI Show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences, which ASI Show would not be able to help you with.
Please visit the hotel reimbursement website for more information.