ASI supplier members should encourage all their distributor customers to rate them year-round on their purchase transactions.
All of the ratings on each supplier are compiled on a daily basis to compose the Supplier Performance Rating. These ratings are then used to select the finalists for the Distributor’s Choice Awards Winners.
In addition, suppliers are able use Performance Rating to promote their excellence to prospective customers. Everyday 130,000 ASI distributor salespeople use this vital information to make purchasing decisions.
Suppliers are able to include the Supplier Ratings (www.asicentral.com/supplierratings) in their customer communications, such as:
- On their website
- With their customer service representatives, so when a customer compliments their business, suppliers can ask for a positive rating
- Fax it out with their invoices
Supplier Performance Ratings reveal how a supplier does business, based on the collective experience of the Distributors who have worked with them and have completed a purchase transaction. Ratings are averaged across each area and updated every 24 hours, reflecting the most accurate and timely picture possible.
The Ratings Scale
The ratings scale is a numeric score and star rating (up to 5 stars) that is calculated on performance in the following areas:
- Overall Satisfaction: General level of satisfaction with the transaction.
- Product Quality: Relative to your expectations based upon price, catalog or electronic images or samples.
- Communication: Promptness and accuracy related to questioning, invoices, and order status updates.
- Delivery: Were published or agreed upon shipping schedules met? Was packaging adequate? (Do not consider delays)
- Imprinting/Personalization: Quality relative to your expectations based upon imprint method, product, catalog or electronic images or samples.
- Problem Resolution: Satisfaction related to concerns raised during the transaction in question (if applicable)
- Comments box: comments deemed inappropriate will be suppressed. Suppliers may review and respond to any comments prior to publication.