Navigating the ESP Orders Homepage
The ESP Orders homepage is where you can create new sales documentation, as well as view and search for existing orders, quotes, invoices, sample requests, and purchase order history.
To access ESP Orders, click on the Orders tab within ESP.
On the ESP Orders homepage, click on the heading to navigate to the type of sales documentation you would like to view.
You can also begin a new order, invoice, quote, or sample request using the buttons available on the ESP Orders homepage.
There are many ways to locate past orders. You can click on a column header to sort the column in an ascending or descending order. There is also a search bar where you can enter an order number or customer name. On the left side, you can use the filter options to view only the orders that fit the criteria you have selected.
Click on the order number to open the order in an editable state. You can add, edit, or remove any information needed from the order. For example, if you received an order through an ESP Website or Company Store, some information will be automatically filled in, but you will want to review and possibly adjust some of the order details.
The existing orders which are listed contain general information about the order:
- QuickBooks/SmartBooks icon: This icon indicates that the order has been sent to QuickBooks/SmartBooks. You must have a QuickBooks or SmartBooks account integrated to push orders.
- Order #: The number of the order.
- Customer: The name of the customer for whom the order has been placed.
- Date: The original creation date for the order.
- Total: The total order amount.
- Amount Due: Remaining balance due for the order. If you have entered payments on the order, the payments will be deducted from the total and the outstanding balance will be displayed.
- Status: The current status of the order.
Note: You must have a QuickBooks or SmartBooks account integrated to push orders. If you have entered payments on the order, the payments will be deducted from the total and the outstanding balance will be displayed.
Hover on the order number to display the new order quick view. Click on the View Order button to open the order in an editable state.