The ESP Orders homepage is where you can create new sales documentation, as well as view and search for existing sales documents .
To access ESP Orders, click on the Orders tab within ESP.
On the ESP Orders homepage, click on the heading to navigate to the type of sales documentation you would like to view. There are six tabs, including the My Dashboard, where you can view a general overview of your orders. Additional tabs will show Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Samples Requests, and purchase order history.
You can also begin a new order, invoice, quote, or sample request using the buttons available on the ESP Orders homepage.
There are many ways to locate past orders. You can click on a column header to sort the column in an ascending or descending order. There is also a search bar where you can enter an order number or customer name.
Click on the order number to open the order in an editable state. You can add, edit, or remove any information needed from the order. For example, if you received an order through an ESP Website or Company Store, some information will be automatically filled in, but you will want to review and possibly adjust some of the order details.
The existing orders which are listed contain general information about the order:
- QuickBooks/SmartBooks icon: This icon indicates that the order has been sent to QuickBooks/SmartBooks. You must have a QuickBooks or SmartBooks account integrated to push orders to see the icon.
- Order #: The number of the order.
- Customer: The name of the customer for whom the order has been placed.
- Date: The original creation date for the order.
- In-Hands Date: The specified date the customer needed the order in their hands.
- Total: The total order amount.
- Status: The current status of the order.
- Arrow: The arrow opens a dropdown which enables you to Send, Preview, or Download. Also in the dropdown is the Request Payment Option.
Note: You must have a QuickBooks or SmartBooks account integrated to push orders.
Hover on the order number to display the new order quick view. Click on the order number to open the order in an editable state.
You can also use the Sort and Filter section on the right to narrow the amount of orders displayed using the available options.