What is the difference between a personal Facebook profile and a Facebook business page?
Facebook profile is for personal use.
Goal: Stay in touch with friends and family.
- Post pictures of your kids, new car, party you attended, race you ran, etc.
- Directly message or comment on activities your connections share
Facebook Business Page is for professional use.
Goal: Build your company's brand.
- Outline services you offer as a promo products professional
- Share essential details about your business
- Invite connections to like your Business Page
- Collect reviews
- Post topics relevant to the promo products industry but not necessarily directly to your business
Why do I need to connect my personal Facebook profile to my Facebook Business Page?
Facebook requires all Business Pages to be linked to a personal Facebook profile. None of your personal information will be shared unless you choose to do so.
Why do we need to grant ASI admin access to my Facebook Business Page?
ASI® needs admin access so we can post for you and manage different aspects of your page included in your Social Boost package. We will log in as a separate admin and will not have access to your personal information.
How do I make ASI an admin?
To create an admin login for your Facebook Business Page for ASI, please take the following steps:
- Log into Facebook.
- Click on Settings in the white admin toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type "ASISocial@asicentral.com" into the Assign a New Page Role box and select the ASI profile that populates after entering the email address. Click on the word Editor and select Admin.
- Click on the Add button. You will need to enter your password to confirm.
How often will you post to my Facebook Business Page?
Posts will be made weekly.
What types of posts will you publish?
We post about specific types of promo products, different markets and events where they're used and research info to educate your audience on the importance of promo products as an advertising tool.
Where do my posts link?
All posts contain a link to your ESP Website. Posts about specific products will link to filtered search results for that product.
If you don't have an ESP Website, we will link to your business's website.
Don't have an ESP Website but want one? Please contact your ASI Account Manager.
I'm looking at a post and it has a weird link in it. What is that?
We use bit.ly to shorten links to your website, making them more user-friendly. They are a combination of letters and numbers.
I only sell certain types of products. Is there a way to personalize the categories you post for me?
Yes, you can select up to six product categories (i.e. employee incentives, writing instruments, golf accessories, etc.) and we will select applicable content from our content library.
I want completely customized posts. Is that an option?
Yes, we offer customized posts as an add-on. Please ask your ASI Account Manager about adding custom content to your package.
With custom content, we have quarterly check-ins to discuss your business and write posts specifically for your company. If you sell unique products, offer specials or only focus on specific markets and industries, this would be a great fit for you.
Does ASI monitor posts and comments?
We do not, because your customers want to hear directly from you, not from us! Check your Page on a regular basis and interact with customers who comment or ask questions so you can strengthen relationships and increase visibility.
What type of reports do I get?
You'll be emailed analytics throughout the first six months, including:
- Talking About This
- Latest Posts
How many Page updates are included in my package?
- Banner slideshow: Four (4) banners updated quarterly
- Cover Photo: One round of edits included in initial build/redesign of Page
- About/Page Info: Only when building/redesigning page
Where do Page Likes come from?
Page Likes come from Facebook ads, while organic Page Likes originate from sharing your Page or people discovering your Page through some other method.
When people like your Facebook Page, they can follow your Page posts to stay informed about your business. You can also use geographic and demographic insights about people who like your Page to make marketing decisions.
How do I get more Page Likes?
Here are a few options you can try:
- Send an email to your customers and prospects and ask them to follow you
- Add a link to your Facebook Business Page in your email signature, on business cards and on your invoices
- Follow people and like businesses you want to connect with, and try to interact with them on some level
- Start a blog and link to your Facebook Business Page
- Run polls, contests and giveaways to increase interest
- In addition to what ASI posts, add your own posts with pictures and video
How do I access Page Insights?
Click on the Insights tab within the white admin toolbar to get reporting on:
- Actions on the Page
- Page view
- Page previews
- Page likes
- Post engagements
- Page Followers