The interactive centerstage is a function built into ESP Online where your customers can place requests for products in the presentation directly through the interactive presentation.
The checkbox for the interactive centerstage is the last option in the Finish tab.
It is important to keep in mind that orders from the interactive centerstage cannot be exported from ESP Online. Furthermore, you are responsible for conveying all additional charges such as imprinting and shipping costs. Lastly, the statuses of orders in the ESP Online Order Request Log need to be manually updated.
The Interactive Centerstage features:
- Convenience. Customers can view the presentation online at any time.
- Online Request Capabilities. Customers can enter a quantity and select attributes (color, size, material, etc) before adding the product to the shopping cart.
- Online Checkout. During the checkout process, your customer is required to enter their email address. All other information: contact, shipping, billing and payment information is optional. There is an area where your customer can upload artwork or type a message. Then, they will click on the Submit button to send their order to you.
- Order Notification and Confirmation. When an order is placed through the interactive centerstage, you will receive an email notification. You can retrieve this order by clicking on Tools and then selecting Centerstage Orders from the dropdown.
- ESP Online Order Request Log. This is where you can see all orders placed through the interactive centerstage. In this section, click on the Order ID to view the order in its entirety.