I created custom products for my Company Store. Can I export them?
This cannot be done at the current time.
I want my customer to be able to select from available logos on my custom products. Can this be done?
Yes, you are able to upload multiple images for each product to enable a logo selection on your company store. To do this, follow these steps when setting up your custom product:
- Designate a specific product number for each logo. For example, if the product number is 101, you should create an individual product number, such as 101-LogoA, 101-LogoB, etc. You will want to do this in the Product Options box because it is a text field.
- Product Option Topic is the overall purpose of the field, such as: Available Logos or Available Company Logos.
- Product Option Detail is the individual logo option, such as: Logo A, Logo B, etc. The product number should correspond with the Product Option Detail.
- Click on the Save and Add More button to continue adding logos. When you are finished adding options, click on Save and Close.
- Use the camera icon to upload individual images for each logo.
When you are finished uploading all images and adding all the product information, click on Save and then click on Make Live. The product will be live within about 30 minutes.
By uploading additional images using the Product Options area, your customers will be able to select which logo they wish to use when they add the product to the Shopping Cart.
If I add additional images for a product, can I still have a main product image?
Yes, the main product image will be the primary image displayed. All additional images will be clickable thumbnails below the main image on the Product Detail page.
Can I have additional images for more than one field?
You are able to upload any images you wish, but tags for images may only be applied to one field.
Can a company/organization for whom I host their online store have access to all the orders that have been placed via the company store?
As the manager of the company store, you will need to let your contact know that they will need to convey order information to the company/organization.
Can my customer set an order quota or limit from which orders will be deducted?
Not at the current time.
How do I log out of the Company Stores admin?
Go to My Account on the Application Toolbar and select Logout. This will sign you out of the application.