To access Connect, please type https://connect.asicentral.com in the address bar of your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc).
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer, the minimum required version is Internet Explorer 9.
The Connect login page provides you with access to all of your ASI applications and sites through your single sign-on (ESP) account. Your Connect (ESP) login also applies to ASI Central and the ASI Online Learning Center.
Enter your ASI number, username and password in the appropriate boxes.
Before clicking on the Login button, you can select which application you would like to access by clicking on the corresponding radio button:
- ESP Applications: ESP Mobile, ESP Web, ESP Websites for Suppliers and MediaStats/ROI Reports
- Supplier Tools: Connect: Find Distributors, Update/Edit your Products (ESP Updates) and Email Marketing
- Quick Links: ASI Central
By checking the Remember Me box, Connect will store your ASI number and username for future logins.
If you need assistance logging in, there is a Need Assistance area below the Application Login section. The Need Assistance area contains three tabs:
- Contact Us: Information for calling or emailing the Product Support department at ASI displays.
- Forgot My Username: Enter your email address and then click on Submit. Your username will be emailed to you.
- Forgot My Password: Enter your email address and then click on Submit. Your password will be emailed to you.
Note: The first time you log in, you will be asked to sign the License Agreement. After reading the terms and conditions, you must check each checkbox at the bottom and then type your name in the Signature box before clicking on the Accept button. You will only see this information the first time you log in and after a release of updates.